Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Great Self Portrait Day




So I've been working on getting my web site up and going (www.ryanblackphotography.net), but was missing a picture of me. So i did a self portrait session to try and get a picture that my wife would approve of. She is very picky. I was down off of B street in Sacramento and tried several different shots and finally Curt came and helped me since running back and forth waiting for a timer was taking forever. Now I will turn my pics over to Karen Ruggiero who is doing all the work on my site since it is all flash, which I am not good at all.

When I got home Jada had actually cooked a great steak dinner. It was so good. Then Jada Micah and I went to the park and had a great time. Micah had so much fun. She was laughing so hard on the swings and wouldn't stop asking me to chase her like a lion by saying "meer" and "rharr" She is so cute. I love her so much. It is at time like that that I realize how blessed I am to have such a great family. Hard time are going to pass, and we will still be together.

No comments: